Wedding Venue Owners

Over 6000 Active Wedding Venue Owners & Managers Connecting, Sharing Growing & Thriving!

Wedding buy Sell Trade

Buy Sell Trade: Wedding focused services can be listed here. If you selling your wedding venue inventory, looking to purchase inventory, offering wedding industry services or searching for services or maybe you have a job listing or want to find a career in the wedding industry….this is a great place to add a listing. Traffic to this website is 60% wedding venue owner and management and 40% engaged couple. 95% of our audience is US and Canada and the other 5% are UK, Australia and various other countries. We hope to build this page out to showcase hundreds of listings of useful items and services for wedding venue owners and or engaged couples. There are no fees for listing items for sell or items you are searching for but there is a small fee to list professional services like education, training, coaching, property management, travel, etc…If you would like to add a listing just email 3 to 5 images and a detailed description to with the subject line: Buy Sell Trade. If we approve your listing it will be published within 30 minutes of receiving the listing. Once an item is no longer for sale or needed please let us know so we can remove the listing. While there are hundreds of Buy Sell Groups on the internet, there are few that specifically focus on Wedding Venue Owners. Approved listing will be published in the Wedding Venue Owners & Managers Community group on Facebook. This is a private group where you would not typically have access to publish items for sale. This Buy Sell Trade page will help you access close to 5000 wedding venue owners.

Contact to get your Wedding Buy Sell Trade Listing published here. Click here to view upcoming Wedding Venue Owners Working Vacations Cities & Dates. Click here to view the Wedding Venue Map Search, find hundreds of wedding venues all over the country!